Data collected by Programs
Data collected by the Programs falls into several categories:
- (Free App and Paid App) Personally identifiable information (such as email), when voluntarily provided, is shared with cloud streaming provider (cloud streaming provider, see Limited data sharing) for the purpose of providing a video streaming service.
- (Free App only) Non-personally identifiable information collected and shared with third parties (see Limited data sharing) for monetization and serving ads.
- (Paid App only) Device ID is collected and shared with a single third party for the sole purpose of performing a license check.
- (Free App and Paid App) Video, audio and other sensor data in form that might contain personally identifiable information (Service Data), is protected by user-defined credentials, and is transferred over the local network only, subject to network infrastructure and network firewall rules. Neither mentioned user-deviced credentials, nor mentioned video, audio or sensor data is ever knowlingly shared with third parties, with the exception of optional and voluntarily requested cloud streaming, where the data is shared with cloud streaming provider.
- (Free App and Paid App) Non-personally identifiable information, such as device information, when voluntarily provided by the end user, can be shared with the Author for the purpose of troubleshooting and making improvements of Programs.
How personal information is collected
No personal data is knowlingly collected outside of active states of Programs, such as settings pages or video server started by the user in foreground or background.
Where personal data is stored
Limited data sharing
Data is shared with these third parties:
No error-free performance