To enter cheat, open IP Webcam settings, press hardware menu key and select "Cheats". Cheats are made for advanced users and entered values often are not checked for validity, so use them on your own risk!
Options are set with set command and be reset to default value with reset command.
Commands not exposed to UI:
- Changes photo resolution to X*Y
- Changes video resolution to X*Y. Useful if you have Android < 2.2 (only default resolution is shown here) or want to use larger resolution (they are blacklisted because do not work as expected on most phones).
- Sets a path where web server searches for a web page before returning the builtin one. To override the main page name the file "index.html".
- Disables taking photos without autofocus.
- Disables taking photos with autofocus.
- Disables controlling LED flash via the web interface.
- Disables triggering focus via the web interface.
Commands exposed to UI (for use with API):
- Stay awake
- Controls audio mode:
0: Audio enabled
1: Audio disabled
2: Audio only mode
- Use front-facing camera
- Controls image rotation:
0: No rotation
1: 90 degrees rotation
2: 180 degrees rotation
3: 270 degrees rotation
You can start the IP Webcam with the Android intent containing class com.pas.webcam.Rolling. You can optionally pass ArrayList named "cheats" for reconfiguring IP Webcam before starting the server. You can also change the text on buttons, hide them and modify their actions by passing proper extra fields. Download an example app